The financial industry has undergone a significant amount of change in the last decade with the advancement of network technology, online banking services and the growing demand from customers to provide 24/7 access. Now, more than ever, there is a higher demand for information technology managers to play a crucial role in ensuring their financial institution’s network and data are protected.
A community bank’s digital assets are every bit as valuable as the money in the vault. Download our white paper for more information.
The top 5 best practices used by community banks to control their information technology
- Operations center for information technology assets
- Technology and processes to ensure a secure environment
- Processes, reporting and testing to ensure a compliant institution
- Access to information technology and compliance education and materials
- A trusted technology advisor for strategic technology planning/steering committee