Understand Community Banking's Top IT Priorities in 2019
Our third annual IT Outlook provides executives with peer-to-peer information to better understand the current IT environment within community banks and credit unions nationwide, while also helping improve decision making within their own institutions in 2019 and beyond. This report analyzes survey feedback on 51 questions from approximately 160 respondents representing a range of community financial institutions across the country with asset sizes from $100 million to more than $1 billion. Respondents were asked key questions on network management; patch management; cloud services; vendor management; business continuity planning; technology spending and more.
Some findings the report reveals:
- 75% of survey respondents claim their technology spending has increased in the past 18 months;
- 58% of respondents claim that the risk assessment is the most concerning area during an exam;
- 55% of survey respondents identified customer satisfaction and/or market needs as the main drivers for technology investment in 2019;
- 45% of respondents have between 100-200 devices connected to their network and 17% have more than 200 devices connected; and
- 42% of respondents claim that limited personnel resources is now a top challenge, which is higher than past years.
For more insights on IT priorities for 2019 and to find out what your peers are investing in, download our white paper.